Drawing made simple and fun with english alphabets and numbers

Welcome to the world of drawing made simple. If you know the english alphabet and numbers we will show how easy it can be drawing using letters.

COW

What do you call a cow who cannot give milk?
An udder failure :-).


A cow is responsible for supplying around 90 percent of the dairy needs of the world population.She usually spends 6-7 hours in day eating cud and around 8 hours on chewing it. That is 14 to 15 hours of her day is spent eating. Lets spend few minutes drawing her.



  • Begin by writing 3.
  • Join the edges of 3 with flat U.
  • Write two small O inside this , for nose.
  • Write a upside down U at a distance for head.



  • Join edges of U with 3 with two tilted I.
  • Write two thin U on each side of head for ears.
  • For horn we write two J, one should face the wrong side. You can also think of those as two half U.
  • Join the edges of half U with I . Horns are ready.


  • To make body we write an I and half of T.
  • Write a small O and join it with I for tail.
  • Start making leg. Write a C and an I.
  • Join C to the end of half T with L. Join the tips of first leg with I.
  • Finish body with I.
  • For third leg write 11 and join with I.
  • The forth leg is L.



  • Now write a U and write small Us around it. Cow is ready.

I hope you followed the directions correctly and your cow is not an udder failure. I am sure you must know what a cow listens to?
Moo-sic of course :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...